Our Client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a contract until December 2019, with 2 x 6 month extension options. You will be responsible for analysing requirements, designing and delivering data integrations to consuming systems.
Within this role you will be responsible to:
- Engage collaboratively with staff to understand their business and system needs; plan, document and execute business and strategic analysis
- Undertake complex business analysis activities as required to ensure deliverables are produced and delivered on time,
- Identify and establish business-oriented maintenance and support processes needed for effective operations of ITS, applying continuous improvement principles and practices.
- Contribute to strategic planning, policy development and decision-making processes, while keeping abreast of changes and best practice of business analysis.
- Identify and develop team processes and practices to ensure that a consistent level of service quality and deliverable is provided in all aspects of the work.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior Business Analyst working with varied development approaches and methodologies to assist in the delivery of similar data integration projects
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and written and oral communication skills, including technical writing and the ability to cultivate and maintain strong working partnerships with a diverse range of groups.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 198674.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.