Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Business Analyst who has knowledge and expertise in change management. Within this role, you will develop business requirements, process models use cases and user stories. You will also be responsible for developing and executing change management and communication plans along with end user guides, training materials and the ability to facilitate workshops.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 months with 2 x 12-month extension options, will be located in South Canberra and requires candidates to be Australian Citizens to apply.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- 5 years' experience working in a Federal Government environment within this space
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively liaise and keep stakeholders informed and engaged
- Experience in effectively communicating with technical SME's to define and obtain an understanding of business needs and technical constraints
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment, cultivating productive working relationships across multiple projects and business areas
- Experience and flexibility to adapt to Agile and Waterfall processes to project activities
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 197800
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.