- Fantastic North West location
- Attractive day rate
- Opportunity to work within IT dept. of leading FMCG business
Our client is one of the leading FMCG businesses in Australia and A household Australian brand are looking for creative, problem solving people to join an IT team.
About the role
The Business Analyst, within the Project Delivery Team, is responsible for facilitating and coordinating business technical requests, across project lifecycle phases.
The BA will take proactive ownership in driving and facilitating the end-to-end delivery of business analysis artefacts by key stakeholders to achieve the desired business outcomes whilst collaborating with technical teams to ensure the project is delivering and aligning to the overall IT strategic roadmap.
- Technical Business Requirements analysis including functional and non-functional requirements.
- Translation of business requirements into technical requirements or specifications.
- Development of use cases and test scenarios.
- Development, collation and distribution of key project artefacts.
- Technical and business change management knowledge.
- Capable of mobilising and leading workshops; working with different groups across the organisation.
- Liaise with engineering technical staff to ensure that the solutions are implemented to achieve documented success criteria.
- Analyse IT systems for data collection & analysis
- Demonstrate ability to quickly establish strong working relationships and communicate effectively with a wide range of business and IT stakeholders from senior management to operational staff including external vendors both on and offshore.
- Involved in projects that have used Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Preparation of test scripts/cases and the conducting of testing
- Previous experience working with Infrastructure technologies
- Experience with project delivery
- Experience working on multiple projects end to end
- A strong track record in delivering quality outcomes
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration or call Smita Gosavi for more details.
Job id #197513