- Work for Australia's leading energy solution provider
- Massive opportunity for Business Analysts (SAP Successfactor)
- Fantastic Sydney CBD location
About the company and the role
Our client is undertaking major transformation initiatives to implement programs which would enable us to build a sustainable future. This is an exciting phase and will comprise multiple work streams operating in parallel.
The role will report to a Program/Project Manager. This is a hands-on role requiring detailed business analyst involvement and support across a major transformation project. The successful candidate will need to be flexible and able to operate in a dynamic and demanding project delivery environment.
- Creation and management of project documentation including Business Case, status reports, milestones, resource plans, risks and issues registers using appropriate project management tools to deliver effective results.
- Conducting workshops and working closely with key business stakeholders and SME's to understand and document business process and technical requirements to support the development and ratification of key project deliverables, including scope definition, business requirements, process and solution design, etc.
- Reinforcement and management of the processes required to identify and verify scope, business requirements and components of the project to ensure that clarity is achieved on what the project needs to deliver to meet business expectations.
- Assist Project Managers with communication and project reporting requirements, including status reporting, Steering Committee preparation, meeting minutes, action item follow up, etc.
- Support Project Managers in all aspects of project delivery utilising either Agile or Waterfall approaches.
- Experience with HR processes
- Experience as a BA on a Successfactors EC implementation
- Experience supporting test activities
- Ability to organise and lead workshops involving large groups of business stakeholders and to effectively document and validate outcomes
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders and to effectively communicate and manage their expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to clearly understand project requirements and accurately translate into formal documentation, including business cases, Steering Committee packs, status reports, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and proactively understand and manage priorities
- Proactive, dynamic personality with ability to show initiative and independently overcome obstacles and deliver results
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Strong MS Office skills especially Excel and Powerpoint
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration or call Smita Gosavi for more details.
Job id #197220