- Large Digital Transformation
- Great Career Prospects
- Location: Newcastle
Our client is looking for an Agile Business Analyst to join its IT team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work in an agile environment and investigate, analyse, review and document requirements for business improvement projects
- Understand and document detailed requirements and effort for development / operational sprints.
- Work closely in an agile squad, that may consist of Product Manager, UX/UI Designers, Developers and a Scrum Master
- Write user stories and use cases and document APIs.
- Conduct user testing during sprints and provide feedback to developers
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in using Agile tools
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst on significant IT Projects involving the introduction and management of organisational change.
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst within an environment with large focus on data and digital capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake business analysis within an Agile environment with experience in requirement elicitation, gathering, documentation and management.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
Great Chance to join a market Leader! For more details contact Aparna at firstname.lastname@example.org