Our highly reputable client based in the Perth CBD is seeking a contract Business Analyst to assist them with a Point of Sale payment project. Initially the contract term will be 3 months, with the possibility of extension past this for the right candidate.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a seasoned professional, with extensive experience working in the Insurance sector, with payments processing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Business analysis and requirements elicitation;
- Consulting with the project team which includes Project Managers and other Business Analysts;
- Workshop preparation and facilitation;
- End to end business process and data analysis;
- Development of solutions options;
- Business case development.
- Strong, recent commercial experience as a Business Analyst;
- Experience working within the health insurance industry within areas including product, payments and claims processing;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management experience;
- Any experience working with payment services such as HICAPs, would be beneficial. (but not mandatory)
You will need to have the right to work in Australia and be available to commence within 2 - 4 weeks to be successful for this role.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - 08 9423 1400 (Job reference 196830)