This state-wide critical organisation has recently been privatised and as a result is investing a large amount into technology to increase their market ranking. Part of that is several large migration and integration project which require a Business Analyst for a 12-month contract to start as soon as possible.
As the Business Analyst you will initially be responsible for the migration/integration of MS Access based applications and the integration of IVR and Call Centre application projects into new solutions.
- Compiling documentation of existing systems in relation to Customer Service support tools, specifically Interactive Voice Response (IVR), mobile web application and customer facing internet applications.
- Perform a review of these systems and document a set of requirements for development of replacement systems.
- Organise and lead process discussions / workshops with business and delivery partners
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements into accurate user stories and process flows
- Develop end to end process maps and process flows across the organisation with consideration of risks, controls and user experience
- Must have experience working with telephony and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Systems
- Must have experience with call centre systems, applications and operations
- Must have experience working with MS Access
- Understanding of BPM methodology
- 3-5 years' demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst, on large and complex projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders collaboratively
- Utilities experience is highly desirable
To indicate your interest click Apply Now' or get in touch quoting reference number 196791.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail.