Our multidisciplinary Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a practiced Business Analyst for a long-term contract role. This is an initial 12-month engagement, with extension options working from our client's offices in Braddon. Within this role you will be working with Project Managers, Solution Architects, Business SMEs and testing teams on developing capabilities for Finance projects (Finance One core finance application & associated systems).
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing, analysing and documenting current and future business process and requirements
- Identifying gaps and opportunities, including process definition and modelling, business requirements and data mapping
- Communicate with business and technical SME's to define the needs based on an understanding of business information and technical constraints
- Evaluation of RFQ responses against documented requirements
- Assisting with development of change communications and training materials. Working with business and testing to support System Test, UAT & BVT.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst with relevant certification, with a proven ability to deliver complex business analysis artefacts within an ICT environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience of ICT architecture principles.
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement: identifying inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, system functionality and behaviour.
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing and ability to support both System and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience with developing End User Training Guides, Standard Operating Procedures. And stakeholder engagement plans and communication plans
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 196727.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.