Our largely sought-after, Utilities sector client, is seeking a Business Analyst for an initial 3 x 3 contract based in Newstead, Brisbane. Working on the digital transformation project, you will utilise your first-rate relationship building skills whilst applying business and ICT business analysis skills and experience, with the aim of understanding business requirements, assessing benefits and shaping initiatives as part of the delivery of the program of work with a Retail focus.
Skills and Experience:
- ICT related degree or equivalent qualification and demonstrated competence appropriate to the technical requirements and duties.
- Demonstrated ability in scoping applications and technical Infrastructure projects (including costs) that span multiple ICT disciplines.
- Ability to assist work groups with defining and driving process changes and measure performance.
- Ability to determine and document business requirements, and gain agreement with stakeholders on the optimal approach
- Demonstrated experience in analysing issues and preparing written reports and presentations that clearly articulate the issues and proposed solutions, in a dynamic / changing environment.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number 196375.