About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As a mid level Business Analyst with Human Resources knowledge you will be doing the research, scope, preparation and submission of an executive paper to determine the resourcing needs of Human Resources to deliver on the Diversity and Inclusion strategy.
You will be required to work closely with internal and external partners to document a resourcing implementation plan for the executive. This paper will include a number business cases to provide rationale for the recommendations proposed to management.
You will analyse data findings and map processes related to data and trending to identify the gaps and issues in the way that the business is currently working.
- Clearly determine requirements for resourcing needs and required next steps
- Document solid business cases
- Prepare documentation on an executive paper outlining recommendations and actions taken
- Provide real time, accessible data to management
- Undertake research and prepare reports and presentations on the success measures and individual performance goals
- Investigate and document the current processes
- Previous experience as a mid level Business Analyst
- Prefer some exposure to HR (Human Resources)
- Experience in analysing data and producing
- Strong documentation and business case writing skills
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement experience
- Prefer knowledge of and commitment to the Aboriginal policies
- Nice to have experience working across the Diversity and Inclusion sector but not mandatory.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 194443
Please click the apply button.