- 6 months
- Geelong based
A Government client is looking for a number of Business Analyst for a 6 months contract based in Geelong.
You will be responsible for undertaking analysis of business processes, including facilitating and documenting business process mapping workshops, gathering high level and detailed business requirements, and interfacing with ICT delivery teams to align outcomes to business needs.
- Gathering information, synthesising and assessing existing business processes associated with project deliverables; determining the needs and requirements of the business area for the new and/or improved product.
- Conduct and facilitate business process mapping workshops, and document business processes
- Conduct and facilitate business requirements definition workshops, and document high level and detailed business requirements
- Undertake investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes on for a range of enterprise tools for scheme access and planning
- Work with stakeholders to align detailed business requirements with the strategic objectives of the project
- Use modelling and analytical tools, methods and standards to document current and future state processes
- Produce business focused specifications and acceptance criteria in order to inform the development of technical specifications and system changes
- Support testing of new systems and processes
Ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience in planning and conducting business system enhancement and development in a large or complex organisation
- Experience in facilitating business process mapping and requirements development
- Experience supporting change planning; including stakeholder identification, business impact analysis and change management planning
- Experience in business analysis management with ICT dependencies;
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with peers and teams
Please apply if this a good fit for you or for more information please call John quoting reference : 194918