Our CBD based client is currently looking for a Business Analyst to commence within 2 weeks. The initial contract term will be 4 months with a view to extension for the right candidate.
You will need to be an experienced Business Analyst who has exceptional stakeholder management skills. Previous resource industry experience is essential for this role.
- Engage with the operational stakeholders
- Validate and refresh the existing requirements and manage these through the life of the project
- Work with stakeholders and other users to agree how the solution will operate, the business processes/user scenarios associated and scope the functional changes required to be implemented
- Scope and specify the integration requirements with other exiting systems if required
- Assist with implementation planning and execution and user adoption / change management
- Strong skills and experience in managing business, functional, & technical requirements
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience with working with vendors and internal teams to design and implement practical and supportable integrated solutions
- Pragmatic approach and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to employ agile techniques to accelerate delivery
- Ability to work effectively with geographically distributed stakeholders and team members
If you have working rights for Australia and can commence a new role within 2 weeks, please apply now by sending an updated CV to email@example.com