- Large enterprise organisation
- Initial 4 month contract
- Joining leader in the Telco industry
Our client, a large IT&T organisation based just outside of the Sydney CBD, have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join on an initial 4 month contract.
The role will be joining a large team focussing on workforce planning for Service Activations activities and will be responsible for analysing the performance of managed service providers through data validation, root cause analysis, process analysis and communication management.
This role interacts with various stakeholders at multiple levels across the group and would suit dynamic, enthusiastic staff interested in being a key component of a large, progressive team.
- Substantial experience working in a Business Analysis capacity.
- Substantial Telecommunications industry experience.
- Proven experience in Service Activation and Telco Operations environments.
- Proven experience in analysing and creating detailed reports.
- Knowledge and experience with Tableau or Minitab
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Large enterprise environment experience.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent business acumen with a strong work ethic and collaborative nature.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 193785
Please click the apply button