About the Role:
Take this opportunity to join a nationally recognised telecommunications company as a Business Analyst for a 3 month engagement. Working on key initiatives surrounding the Hyber Fibre Cable and Fibre to the Curb technologies within the company you will be an integral part for the analysis of service provider performance.
- Undertake data analysis on Customer Order Management callbacks to help identify performance trends and insights
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis for performance SLA's
- Facilitate meetings and presentations and effectively communicate insights and plans by working closely with key stakeholders within the project.
- Contribute to operational governance at by driving and escalating performance, quality and other performance issues as required
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience working in the Telecommunications industry as a Business Analyst
- Background in Service Activation and Operational Activities within Telecommunications highly regarded
- Lean Six Sigman Green Belt highly regarded
- Strong experience in creating detailed reports and presentations
- Working knowledge of Tableau, Minitab, Excel and other data analysis and value stream tools
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career please APPLY NOW! Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with Steven Osuna quoting reference number: 193756