The SAP IS- U Business Analyst will be responsible for gathering requirements and conducting and documenting a gap analysis on the current environment ('As Is') within both IT and business. You will assist with SAP functional build activities and provide input to the data conversion strategy, alongside performing data reconciliation.
Key Responsibilities in this role will be
- Requirements gathering and writing Functional Specifications for developments including interfaces
- Responsible for all quality audits of deliverable's and documentation of the same
- You will be engaged in a review of business process flows and other sprint deliverables of existing deliverables.
- To identify potential gaps and assist in the creation/revision of deliverable as required
- You will focus on the ERP deliverables SAP IS-U
- 6+ Years of experience in respective functional ERP areas
- Functional SAP experience of SAP IS-U module
- Experience in utilities industry will be highly regarded
- Experience in working in Agile environment
- Exposure in functional and SIT testing
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 193509