Business Analyst role / 3 positions available / Online Learning - Digital learning project / Brisbane CBD location / Contract until September 2019. Business Analyst to work with business units across projects to document and improve business processes that provide both internal and external customers with easier and more streamlined access to these services.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Senior Business Analyst role or a role requiring business process analysis and improvement.
- Prior experience and knowledge of the Education industry is desirable.
- Experience in business process reengineering/redesign and implementation.
- Experience in change management.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience in recording process metrics.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and as part of a team in the design, preparation and delivery of solutions to clients.
- Experience writing user stories and use cases.
- Experience understanding business process dynamics and the change management process.
- Proactively manage key stakeholder relationships, and lead and conduct workshops and meetings as required to define business processes, and ensure improved outcomes.
- Obtain formal agreement from stakeholders on the scope of requirements (including business focused user stories) to establish a base line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- Where required, initiate communications between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact for defined groups and facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholders
- Assist and prepare project stakeholders business cases which define potential benefit, options for achieving these benefits (through development of new or changes processes) and associated business risks.
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
Take the next step and Apply Now! Or for a confidential discussion please contact Elisha saggar or Carrie Watts on 07 3319 7502 and quote the reference number 193604