- Strong business focussed BA experience required.
- Exprience of working on CRM/Salesforce projects.
- Flexible work options available
- This is not an IT BA role
- Lead the work to analyse the current state processes and map the desired state processes
- Document the business requirements and trace the business requirements through to delivery
- Understanding, documenting and maintaining the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
- Identification of current and future state business and technical processes
- Creation, analysis and validation of functional specifications and complete gap analyses
- Monitoring of the program/projects compliance with prescribed project frameworks
- Provide support and input into regular project audit activities
- Contribute to user and system documentation where required
- Contribute to training materials where required
- Leading stakeholder workshop to define and understand the business requirement
- Experience in CRM delivery from feasibility to implementation
- Business process requirements delivery in a customer/service orientated environment
- Human-centric approach to workflow design
- Excellent customer/stakeholder journey mapping management
- Persistent, effective problem solver with a mix of analytical and creative thinking
- Clear communicator who can adjust style to audience
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- PRINCE2 Methodology certification or equivalent awareness/experience
- Agile Delivery, SDLC experience and Vendor Management desirable
- Experience using enterprise business modelling tools is desirable
- Experience in student management or student wellbeing projects is desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 193000.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).