Our prestigious Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable and diligent Business Analyst who has experience in delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules and wireframes. This is an initial engagement through until June 2019, with 2x12 month extension options.
Within this role you will:
- Identify and resolve complex process design issues
- Facilitate design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops
- Create, analyse, and validate detailed design specifications
- Deliver project artefacts and documentation
- Coordinate testing activities including User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum 5+ years demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrated experience of end to end delivery of procurement solutions and/or SAP based projects
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting requirements from stakeholders and running workshops
- Ability to document system requirements, user stories and develop user guides and training materials
- A proven capability writing Use Case Models and Use Case Specification documentation
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 192908.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.