Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to work on a complex programme of work. You will be responsible for the following:
- Requirements analysis and specification.
- Test strategy, test scripts and coordination of User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Data management business process including development of process workflows.
- Training, implementation, issue management and user support.
- Program documentation including requirements, test strategy and scripts and implementation plans.
- Stakeholder engagement including internal business units, technical teams and software vendors.
- Issue analysis and resolution.
- Quality Assurance and data integrity.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst in an ICT environment implementing and supporting software systems.
- Proven experience in System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities.
- Possess excellent people management skills including the ability to manage different stakeholders.
- Possess excellent issue analysis and resolution experience.
- Knowledge of data management processes.
- Government or local government experience is preferable
- Experienced in managing projects and programs in a large enterprise environment.
- Experienced presenting to large groups both internally and externally.
- Excellent communicators.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.