About the role:
Take this opportunity to join a leading financial institution as a Business Analyst. We are looking for a Business Analyst with 1-2 years' experience to join a leading financial institution based in Melbourne's CBD.
- Melbourne CBD
- Permanent Role
- Immediate Start
As this role sits within Datawarehouse, this role heavily involves regulatory reporting.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Run requirements elicitation workshops with the business stakeholders and document workshop outcomes and manage or escalate any issues and risks identified
- Document business process maps and contribute to the work instructions
- Produce project documentation as agreed with PM including requirements and traceability documents
- Coordinate workshops during requirements gather and analysis process
- Escalate risks identified during requirements phase
About the successful candidate:
- Finance, Accounting background with understanding of derivatives, equities and FX markets highly regarded
- 1-2 years as a Business Analyst within a banking/finance background highly regarded
- Familiar with one or more common business analysis methodologies e.g. Agile BABOK, and come from a banking/finance background
- Exposure to agile backgrounds and have agile experience
- Solid Business Analysis skills and knowledge within a Technology environment;
- Process analysis;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Strong Stakeholder and relationship management;
- Effective time management including multi-tasking;
- Advanced in MS Office suite of products (e.g. Word, Excel, Power, Project Manager) Proven demonstrable experience and familiarity with common Agile practices
- Experience working with ambiguity and deliver results with speed.
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now with your CV in WORD.
For further information contact Steven quoting reference #192331