Our client works within the utilities space.
In an initiative to improve business processes, they require a Business Analyst to work alongside the project manager and engage stakeholders to understand and identify business needs and process improvements.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify business needs
- Work within Agile methodology
- Requirements gathering
- Create appropriate documentation for projects
- Process flows and process mapping
- Verify implemented solutions meet requirements
- Undertake any other analytical and documentation responsibilities as required to support project activities
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience within the utilities space (ideally metering), projects that involve engineering operations, SAP systems and systems enhancements.
This is a 6-month contract.
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Leah Windley on:
T: 03 8080 7241
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.