6 months contract
About the Role
In this role, you will use business analysis and communication skills to lead and develop requirements, analysis, process and system documentation to support delivery of a number of data and analytics initiatives. This may include activities relating to data on-boarding and exchange, development of risk an assurance models, delivery of business reinvention initiatives and business decision making support tools.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be a Citizen with minimum 5 years of Australian experience .
- Experience in delivering Data and Analytics solutions to support business decision making.
- Exceptional business analysis skills and demonstrated experience in delivering artefacts
- Demonstrated experience in end to end system testing, developing test cases, involving users and documenting outcomes.
- Research and analyse problems, issues and ideas to contribute to the design of practical solutions and processes that meet business intent.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to large organizational structures either through diverse public service experience or relevant demonstrated business analysis experience in large public sector organizations.
- Have demonstrable practical experience in a Data & Analytics environment
- Plan, organise and lead the activities of a team and individual team members.
- Engage with stakeholders on unique, very complex and/or sensitive issues.
- May be required to apply for a Baseline clearance.
If interested, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 192192.