Our Canberra based Federal Government Client is looking to engage an Agile Business Analyst on a contract basis for initial contract until June 2019 with possibility of extension for 12 months.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 3+ years of experience working as Business Analyst.
- Strong background in determining business requirements and specifying effective business processes, through improvements in Information Systems, Information management, Practices, Procedures and Organisation Change
- Demonstrated experience as Business Analyst in undertaking methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business function and processes
- Hands-on experience in applying appropriate techniques, resources and modern tools to complex business analysis activities
- Proven ability working with Lead Business Analysts and other Business Analysts to improve and refine practices
- Background in applying monitoring the use of modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business analysis perspectives
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 192125
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.