Our leading WA client is in the market for an experienced Agile Business Analyst to work an initial 6-month contract based in the Perth CBD. We are looking for a customer focussed individual to support an Agile project team and assist with the creation and documentation of user stories.
- Document user stories with detailed acceptance criteria;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify project business requirements;
- Facilitate workshops to support the creation of User stories/ business requirements and process identification;
- Execute testing across various test phases and draft test scripts;
- Identify and create future state process flows;
- Bridge the gap between project ICT resources (developers/ testers) and business stakeholders;
- Assist in the creation of training documents, process and end user support material;
- Provide support to Agile project team members.
Key skills include:
- Strong, recent commercial experience working as a Business Analyst;
- Solid experience of AGILE Methodology and Waterfall project delivery methods;
- Technical understanding of Salesforce platforms would be beneficial (but not mandatory);
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- 6-month contract with extension possibility;
- Perth CBD location;
- Work for industry leading client with fantastic work culture.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply now with a suitable resume detailing all relevant experience.
All resumes will be reviewed, and suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 (Job Reference: 191393)