We are looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct detailed investigations to identify issues and risks with core systems, and collect and document the findings.
- Seek sign-off of requirements from the business.
- Provide solutions for the current environment with possible future impact in mind
- Liaise with developers and testers
- Provide production support to internal and external stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related discipline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a "can-do" attitude
- Strong attention to detail and keen to learn mainframe systems
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer savvy with good understanding of software systems and basic coding skills
- Strong interest in learning and documenting business processes
- Must be from a banking and financial background
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For a discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting Ref No. 190997