Peoplebank has a long standing relationship with this software company so we know first hand that they are one of the absolute best technology companies to work for in Australia. Their application is making a difference to thousands of people every single day around the world.
They are going through a significant expansion so are seeking an additional Business Analyst to assist them in this exciting stage of development.
If you are a Business Analyst with a passion for software, and between 2-5 years experience, then this is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best IT minds in Australia.
In this role you will:
- Work in the product team and participate in estimating and planning sessions to scope features in line with the company's product roadmap and feedback channels from clients.
- Collaborate with designers, architects, engineers, test teams, and clients in the preparation and review of user stories, utilising the Atlassian product suite of tools.
- Provide support for requirements gathering, process mapping, gap analysis, design of new functionality, and product testing.
- Focus on the creation of user stories for feature development and assist with ongoing documentation of features.
To be considered for this role:
- You must have Australian Work Rights.
- It is mandatory that you have experience working on software projects in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrate strong and effective communication skills - this role requires the individual to be able to communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner, with technical and non-technical audiences alike.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Have completed a degree, or be in your final year, in either software engineering or computer science.
For any questions please contact Craig Salmon on 08 8112 7403 and quote Job Number: 239121.
A full Position Description will be made available for suitable candidates.
SA: LHS 296564