Company and opportunity
Working for a well reputed Resources client based in Perth CBD. My client is looking for an accomplished Business Analyst with experience of SAP HR Payroll.
Duties to include:
- Working with the business to ensure it meets statutory and internal financial reporting and control obligations by ensuring all applications supporting the Hire to Retire (HTR) and Payroll business process continue to meet information and process requirements
- Responsible primarily for HR/Payroll /Expense Management and SAP Security solutions.
- Support the existing systems and develop potential solutions for proposed business process improvements and exploit business analytics and intelligence capabilities to improve information availability and delivery.
- Liaise between the business process owners and third part contractor supporting these business functions.
- Responsible for writing functional specifications for the business requirements and co-ordinating with third party contractors to deliver the solution .
- Collaborating with Application Owners, Key Users, 3rd parties and the Applications System Analysts to ensure applications and process are designed and configured to support current requirements.
- Proven track record as a Business Analyst/Functional Analyst with SAP HR/Payroll experience
- University degree in business information systems, computer science
- sound knowledge of integration points between SAP FI/CO and PY/HR, MM,SD and PS modules
- good knowledge of SAP security module will be preferable
- well-developed HR reporting capabilities utilising a BI platform, ideally Business Objects
- Knowledge of current standards and best practices for Application Lifecycle Management.
If you are interested in applying, please send a WORD CV via APPLY - If you wish to discuss please contact Pippa on 94231400 quoting 185714