Our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who can commit to a 12 month initial contract, working close to Perth CBD.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business process modelling and workshop facilitation in the enterprise environment;
- Business and technical requirements elicitation from diverse stakeholders impacted by large technology projects;
- Create and review documentation, following leading practice, to communicate business, system and solution requirements and other key information to the client and project team;
- Waterfall and Agile technology projects, and the ability to mentor the project team on adopting Agile (Scrum) methodologies;
- Applying technology in enhancing business processes and workflows;
- Providing objective advice, expertise, and specialist skills with the aim of creating value and improving business performance;
- Preparing recommendations/options papers and/or business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes or systems;
- Building and sustaining productive relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders, communicating, and effectively influencing and negotiating desired outcomes;
- Identification of key stakeholders and stakeholder networks;
- Contribution to a positive team culture; and
- Other documentation as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience as a Business Analysis across a broad range of ICT and Digital Transformation projects
- Broad understanding and experience in Enterprise IT technologies and environments
- Experienced in use and delivery Agile methodologies
- Be highly organised and consultative, combining high levels of analytical skills (in terms of information, data, processes, and frameworks)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including documentation skills
Ideally you will have:
- (BPMN) 2.0 certification, and BABOK certification
- Scrum master certification
- Client Relationship Management system implementation experience
- Public sector and/or Legal industry experience
- Organisational change management experience
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231400 quoting reference 246118.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.