About the Company
Our client is dedicated to delivering the greatest possible learning and development opportunities for Victorian learners, as well as making our state a better, fairer, and more prosperous environment. This cannot be accomplished without highly qualified, capable, and ethical personnel.
About the role
Seeking for a BA who can work cooperatively with a technological project team to deliver functional practices.
- Efficient communicator with the Product Owners and Business Users
- Experience with technical language of within the Agile Teams when communicating with Developers and Testers.
- Collaborates with the Product Owner in order to gain a clear understanding of all business processes, procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Participates in meetings held by the Business in order to further understand Business priorities.
- Analyzes proposed changes and identify gaps in requirements. This may include changes to current processes, applications, file layouts, and web services.
- Suffcient in writting concise Agile user stories.
- Assists the Product Owner and Scrum Master to prepare for Team Sprint Reviews and System Demos.
- Constantly looks for ways to improve processes and discuss issues, all in order to deliver better value to the customer.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years of direct work experience in Business Analysis, delivering with Agile methodology (Scrum or SAFe)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
- Proficient in Jira and Confluence
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast paced environment
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- experience in defining, implementing, and enhancing business process.
- Experience working in the project ideation and discovery phase
- Strong experience in analysing and documenting complex business processes using process modelling tools such as Microsoft Visio.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact KK on email@example.com quoting reference 245348.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.