Our client is based in the utilities industry and works out of the Perth CBD. They are looking at securing multiple Business Analysts to assist in delivering a large program of IT projects.
You will be working within a large project office, due to deliver over 20 projects currently, some are inflight, and some are due to commence soon.
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements.
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Creating functional specifications for solutions.
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings.
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team.
- Implementing and testing of solutions.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Effective stakeholder engagement
- Critical thinking - The ability to understand and analyse problems and find solutions
- Problem solving - The ability to think creatively and work collaboratively with teams to solve business challenges
- Decision making -The ability to make decisions around things such as requirement prioritisation, scope, assessing viability of solutions etc
- Good listener & communicator - Requirement gathering is a key part of the role so the ability to ask the right questions and correctly understand the information received is essential
- Documentation and writing skills - creating documents such as user cases and business requirement documents
- Confident presenter - The ability to present findings and recommendations to senior leaders and to manage stakeholder meetings
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 quoting reference 244758
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.