- Initial 6 months of contract with global client
- Flexibility of work from home
- Experience in migrating to the new tooling Jira Service Provider (JSM)
About the Role:
Our client is a global client looking for Business Analyst who has experienced in migrating to ITSM tooling (Jira Service Management), not starting from scratch, however there's plenty of scope to improve.
- Engage with relevant IT Service stakeholders (Process Owners, Team Leads, Business Stakeholders etc)
- Review existing capability/process/workflows.
- Identify key milestones for initial delivery (e.g., core processes such as Change/Problem/Incident Management) whilst building pipeline of forthcoming work to drive continual improvement (e.g., Event Management, Service Catalogue etc)
- Through collaboration/consultation with stakeholders - design build out processes/workflows/documentation etc. - with the objective to drive alignment/adoption of ITSM processes across the IT Team (through support of the IT Leadership team)
- Work is to be aligned to the forthcoming JSM migration
- Develop change management and training material
- Identify opportunities to improve service metrics, KPIs and reporting capabilities
- Work with Atlassian, our Jira Service Provider and our internal teams as we move to migrate to the new tooling (JSM)
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 244154)