About the role
Our client is one of our country's leading enterprise, who are looking out for a Business Analyst with process modelling and design experience to join them on a 6 month contract basis with an option to extend.
- Gather and develop business requirements, including the establishment of requirements traceability
- Provide high-level evaluation of requirements for business programs and projects (including business process re-engineering, cost-benefit analysis etc.)
- Participate in UAT
- Develop relevant documentation that correctly reflects the current functionality, operating procedures and processes
- Facilitate meetings and participate in discussions to achieve practical, timely and high value solutions
- Develop RFP and RFT documentations for business initiatives
Skills and experience
- Candidates with large enterprise experience are highly desired, but not essential
- Experienced in process modelling, design and improvement
- Candidates currently located in Melbourne are preferred
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan on email@example.com quoting reference 242225.