About the role:
The Business Analyst is required for conducting the end-to-end methodical investigation, analysis, review, and documentation of business requirements, in order to validate and support the design, build and testing of their systems.
- Validate existing processes, identifying new business requirements (functional requirements expressed via Use Case, reporting, non-functional, transitional)
- Support the implementation of across our project and technology business units
- Collaborate with project stakeholders at all levels in determining project strategy assessments, requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
- Develop functional specifications within user requirements and promote clear direction to ensure effective design documentation is developed
- Translate user requirements into user cases, models and diagrams that help develop concise documentation and testable requirements
- Ensures user requirements, functional specifications and traceability matrices are kept accurate and up to date throughout the project lifecycle, including design, development, and delivery.
- Participate in the development of test strategies, test plans and test cases.
- Strong process mapping skills
- Experienced in using business analysis techniques such as use cases, scenarios, prototyping, business rules analysis, non-functional requirements analysis, problem tracking workshops and others.
- Experience in writing unambiguous, verified requirements and convert to a testable level (Functional and non-functional).
- Experience in the development of test strategies, test plans, test cases and test execution would be highly regarded.
- Experience working with structured project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and or hybrid models would be highly regarded.
If interested in the role please select APPLY or contact email@example.com Quoting reference 241737