A large government department is seeking a Business Analyst with Azure cloud experience. This role would see the successful candidate work on a cloud transformation project
You will also have experience working in both Agile and Waterfall projects and ideally have experience with to deliver design and research activities, and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement as part of a large program of work.
- Gather, analyse, and document business requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Gather, analyse, and document functional specifications to meet the business requirements to enable solution development by technical resources.
- Lead systems analysis and documentation of changes to existing systems
- Assist in developing business relationships through stakeholder management
- Document "as-built" functionality.
- Work to deadlines, monitor and report progress.
- Work co-operatively and collaboratively with the (ITB) team, as well as other stakeholders
- Assist in formulation of project scope.
- Undertake project support activities as required.
- Support and participate in system and user acceptance testing activities.
- Review test plans for completeness against specifications/requirements.
- Review detailed design documents to identify unimplemented requirements.
- Undertake other related tasks as requested by the ITB Portfolio Manager, Manager Delivery and/or Manager Business Solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a business analysis role
- Experience with the documenting of business requirements and processes, aligned to business operations and objectives, to support the delivery of business services through technology solutions
- Proven background with problem solving, analytical and critical thinking and working as part of a multidisciplinary team and experience with agile practices and digital delivery
- Strong stakeholder management skills including the ability to build and maintain relationships, interpersonal skills and excellent written, documentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement
- Demonstrated experience and skills in leading and facilitating workshops with key stakeholders
Apply now for immediate consideration OR contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting Job Reference: 239187