Our client is a WA based, enterprise level client with offices in the CBD. A Business Analyst is needed to provide high level documentation for a system replacement project. This is an initial contract until the end of December this year, with possibility of extension pending project approvals.
- Work with project, technical and non-technical teams to compile existing, and develop new, documentation to guide replacement system development.
- Review proposed technical solutions and develop detailed technical requirements for reengineering existing data pipelines, validation, transformation, storage, security and access processes to align with existing or developing operating environments and data warehousing.
- Ensure business expectations are met through working with/overseeing technical engineer/s who will use Technical Requirements documents to develop software. This includes the development of test plans and co-ordinating user acceptance testing.
- Manage stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation, and issue management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the project and project deliverables are agreed and met.
- Considerable demonstrated business analysis experience in a complex IT environment.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in developing detailed technical documentation suitable for use in project initiation and system redesign.
- Demonstrated capacity to engage multiple stakeholders and effectively collate business requirements.
- Demonstrated conceptual and analytical thinking, including the ability to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Well-developed interpersonal communication and negotiation skills to influence cooperation and support.
- Demonstrated ability to build and enhance stakeholder relationships.
Nice to have:
- Qualification or industry certification in a relevant discipline, e.g. Information Systems or Information Technology.
- Project management experience and/or certification (e.g. Prince2).
Please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231400 for a confidential discussion quoting job ref 238687