Our CBD based client is looking for secure a number of Business Analysts to work in a major program of work. Initial contract will be 6 month terms, commencing as son as possible.
Duties will include
- Working with product, compliance and legal stakeholders to define detailed scenarios, customer impact and high-level business requirements
- Complete data brief document - convert business requirements and rules into data brief in order for data analysts to extract data
- Review and confirm data is consistent and meets business requirements/rules
- Complete governance documentation - business rules document, confluence pages etc
- Assist testers - act as conduit between data analysts and testers
- Assist product owners and scrum master with planning and estimation tasks
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in data is desirable
- Experience with Financial products is beneficial
Please "Apply Now" to have your application considered. Successful candidates will be contacted.