- Permanent Position
- Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic technology company
- Agile/SCRUM experience
About the Company
Our client is an innovator in their field and is looking to offer a permanent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst with a background in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Analyst with strong analytical skills and proven experience in running workshops in an Agile environment.
- Running Agile/SCRUM workshops to elicit product enhancements and direction for a commercialised product.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis and working stakeholder meetings
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
Skills & experience
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Agile and Agile sprints.
- Solid Applications Development background.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- User Acceptance testing experience would be a bonus.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - (08) 9423 1449 - (Job reference: 211963)