Our South of the River client is currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work within a large finance systems implementation project. Integration solutions for this project will be built on the organisation's Microsoft Azure environment. The initial contract will be 3 months.
You will develop and deliver over 30 business requirements.
- Finance business-technical requirement development, (ideally Oracle SaaS or equivalent)
- Technical integration requirement understanding
Skills and experience
- Intermediate Business analysis skills
- Good interpersonal and interviewing skills
- Ability to follow a prescribed template standard ( BPMN 2.0 Preferred)
- Ability to review existing integration/process and Cloud interface documentation and consolidate into the requirements
- Understanding of integration principles
- Working knowledge of Financial Management Information systems and processes
- Oracle-specific knowledge is an advantage,
- Business Analysis - preferably related to FMIS/Finance/Integration
Please apply now if you have the specific experience required and are currently residing in WA, or are relocating to Perth within 2 weeks.