Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Business Analyst to be responsible for stakeholder engagement, elicitation of business and technical requirements and modelling of new and existing business processes required to successfully deliver a new cloud system. You will be responsible for facilitating collaboration with various teams to ensure requirements are documented, well understood and managed, and that stakeholder expectations are appropriately managed. Prioritisation, stakeholder engagement and exceptional communication are all key requirements.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Engaging with relevant stakeholders to elicit business and technical requirements and author documentation within an agile delivery framework, including but not limited to: prioritised requirements lists, requirements specifications, process maps, service design artefacts and functional and non-functional requirements.
- Using knowledge of business analysis methods and techniques to understand and articulate business and technical requirements.
- Working openly and collaboratively within the project team and with business and technical stakeholders across the organisation throughout all stages and aspects of the system development lifecycle to achieve project outcomes.
- Working with the team to continually improve agile processes.
- Working with the project management team to assist in the development and management of the project delivery plan.
- Providing skills transfer to technical staff.
- Providing other deliverables in the form and manner, and within the timeframes.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV2 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #209869
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.