Our Federal Government Client is seeking for a Business Analyst (BA) to provide services on various application development projects.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with 2x12 extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
The Business Analyst is intended to deliver a number of services to the Australian Passports Office. Skills required include:
- A minimum 5+ years of experience in mid to senior level business analysis roles within both Agile and Waterfall environments;
- Demonstrated understanding of data and information architecture, and ability to develop workable solutions that meet business requirements;
- Demonstrated experience in working with the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Demonstrated experience in delivering in accordance with best practise agile methodologies i.e. Epics, features and user stories;
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting and documenting high and low-level business requirements;
- Experience in developing and utilizing effective project development artefacts;
- Demonstrated ability to liaise and consult with internal and external stakeholders;
- Demonstrated experience in development, presentation and validation of business processes using industry standard methodologies;
- Demonstrated experience in development and documentation of scenarios and user journeys;
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating workshops to elicit and validate business and user needs;
- Demonstrated experience in developing various system, business and security documentation;
- Experience in development of training material and the ability to provide training; and
- Ability to drive and support collaboration
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 208633
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.