Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join a project team working on a system enhancement project.
- Lead investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes.
- Provide a high level of expertise in establishing and documenting ICT business and system requirements through a range of structured research and analysis techniques including, but not limited to, facilitated stakeholder workshops, surveys, client meetings and industry reference reviews.
- Obtain formal agreement from a large and diverse range of potentially senior stakeholders and recipients to the scope and requirements, plus the establishment of a baseline on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- Analyse and design business processes, identify alternative solutions to exploit new technologies and automation, and develop graphical representations of business processes to facilitate understanding and decision making.
- Produce conceptual business models in support of business strategy with capability of developing bespoke models for unusual contexts.
- Undertakes objective, systematic analysis and draws accurate conclusions based on evidence, identifying problems and working to resolve them. Thinks laterally, identifies and implements improved work practices.
- Actively listens to staff, colleagues, clients and stakeholders, involving others and recognising their contributions. Consults and shares information and ensures others are kept informed of issues. Works collaboratively and operates as an effective team member.
- Takes personal responsibility for meeting objectives and progressing work, showing initiative and doing what is required. Commits energy and drive to see that goals are achieved.
- Seeks to understand the audience and tailors communication style and message accordingly. Listens carefully to others and checks to ensure their views have been understood. Checks own understanding of others' comments and does not allow misunderstandings to linger.
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts on 3003 7644 for a confidential discussion today quoting reference 208037
Applications for this role close 9am Friday, 11th December 2020.