Our client is an integral part the WA landscape, the have recently committed to a major digital transformation and need a multiple Business Analyst to assist in this program. Initial contracts will be a minimum of 6 months.
Working with key stakeholders, you will deliver As-is and To-be documentation utilising UML or BPMN Modelling tools.
* Business requirements elicitation
* Stakeholder analysis and engagement
* Detailed business analysis with problem identification
* Analysing business processes and creating as-is and to-be business process maps (UML and/or BPMN) (must have)
* Development of use cases
* Identify and frame opportunities and solutions
* Strong technical and formal writing including current state reports, recommendations and business cases
* User Experience analysis, design, testing experience
* Ability to write user stories and acceptance criteria
* Ability to liaise with vendors to arrange demonstrations and elicit solution quotations
* Advanced MS Excel skills - not essential
* Experience working with senior decision makers
* Strong communication/interpersonal skills
* Good time management skills
* Methodical in approach to prioritising work
* Ability to work within tight timeframes
If you are available for contract opportunities and have the experience and skills listed, please "Apply now" or call Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 to discuss the role.