Our client is based in the Perth CBD and is looking to engage a Business Analyst to assist them with a system replacement project. This is a short term 8-week contract initially top to assess the current situation and recommend a suitable Product/solution for replacement of the current system.
The role will be working within the ICT function and will primarily involve reviewing the current solution and assessing other, suitable solutions on the market with a view to product selection to be recommended.
- Meet Stakeholders, understand business requirements and document As-is and To-be situation
- Conduct a market scan for a product/solution (preferably SaaS) that can potentially replace the current system
- Work with technical team and project manager to do an assessment of suitable product/solution to integrate with existing function to be retained
- Document the stakeholder requirements and utilise this to provide feedback and provide product options vi an Options paper
- Previous experience identifying a new product solution
- Previous experience working in a similar Business Analysis role
If you are available immediately for work and have previously performed a similar role, please "Apply Now" or contact Gayle Truslove on 94231449 to discuss the role.
Job Number 207303