The Digital Identity team is seeking experienced Business Analysts to join the team. They will be responsible for:
- Developing business processes to support the onboarding of new services
- Performing requirements analysis and document/communicate findings
- Working closely with key stakeholders to develop and agree supporting operational procedures
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders to inform business processes
They will require strong communication and engagement skills and will be required to work with a range of government stakeholders. The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions is essential.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills and the proven ability to quickly develop and deliver business process mapping and supporting procedural documentation.
- Proven strong communication and engagement skills and a demonstrated ability to work with a range of government stakeholders. The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions is essential
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Experience working in an operational area within Government would be an advantage.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 206420
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.