Our client is based in the Perth CBD. They are currently urgently looking for an experienced Business Analyst to assist with the strategic direction of the organisation by identifying projects that are a priority for the business to move forward.
- Report to Product Manager, Business and Corporate Services
- Provide status updates as requested
- Weekly progress meetings
- Ad-hoc meetings as required to complete work
- Identify, gather, and document business related requirements for a number of specified projects.
- Assist with drafting various sections of specified Business Cases.
- Ability to work using a "time box" approach.
- Ability to work at various management levels within an organisation
- Identify, gather and draft business requirement documents for proposed Business Cases
- Plan the requirements gathering approach for each Business Case
- Manage the requirement gather process with various stakeholders
- Successfully use a "time-box" approach to document requirements
- Assist the Product Manager with compiling the appropriate sections of individual Business Cases
- Seek and gain business acceptance of documented requirements
- Identify and escalate issues and risk which impact
- Undertake activities as requested by the Product Manager
Please :Apply now" to send in a application for this role. Please be aware that candidates currently residing outside of WA cannot be considered for this role.