- Initial 3-month contract that may extend up to 9 months
- Work for a well reputed client in WA
- Seeking experience with EDRMS systems & BPMN
A well reputed WA client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst who has had proven experience with EDRMS systems as part of project to consolidate some of its core business systems. This is an initial 3-month contract that may extend up to 9 months.
- Develop As Is and To Be processes and business process maps using BPMN 2.0;
- High level Function and Process Design Documents;
- Functional data mapping between existing & new EDRMS systems;
- Creation of Functional & Non-Functional Technical documentation;
- Facilitate & run design & engagement workshops for both technical and non-technical teams;
- Analyse and document the flow of data through multiple systems;
- Assess the impact of solutions on business processes and system integration projects;
- Communicate and document findings;
- Assist with system testing.
- Proven, commercial experience as a Business Analyst working on EDRMS systems;
- Previous experience working on system integration/ consolidation projects would be highly favourable;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written);
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills;
- Previous experience utilizing BPMN.
If you have the skills and experience, we are seeking for this position, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 203919)