Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Business Analyst for an inital 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month extension options available and will be located from our client's Canberra CBD offices.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Requirement elicitation and workshop facilitation, documenting functional and non-functional business requirements, use cases and scenarios
- Analyse and map business processes, user pathways and information flows, liaise between business and project teams
- Working in a small, dynamic team environment and contribute towards continuous improvement
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst working on concurrent projects in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Expertise in requirements elicitation and definition, business process reengineering and process mapping
- In-depth stakeholder management and facilitating workshops skills
- Experience in technical writing and producing high quality documentation including requirements, guidelines and operational procedures
- Experience in BPMN, EA Sparx and Integration Architecture Technologies highly desired
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 8073 4198 quoting Job Reference: 201846.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.