- $400 - $600 a day inc Super
- Consultancy onsite with a bank
- Sydney CBD
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst to work onsite with a large banking client in Sydney CBD. The role involves delivering a remediation methodology document and remediation strategy.
- Creating a framework of approach, extensive engagement with Risk, Legal, Regulatory Affairs, Technology domain owners and other stakeholders across a Superannuation, Platforms and Investments business.
- Engage extensively over two months with business and technology to gather information on customers, campaigns and whether customers acted on any rollover advice during the campaign period.
- Deliver documentation that supports the analysis and how the analysis was conducted to an Assurance Partner as well as a remediation strategy comprising key findings of customer volumes, cohorts to which a remediation approach and communications strategy can be tailored.
- Capture calculation methodology options and assurance approach and ultimately will have several key senior stakeholders need to validate and endorse such a document.
- Document the risks are in the business with respect to General and Personal advice, what controls are in effect and what additional changes may need to be implemented to address areas of concern or tightening of procedures.
- Business facing Senior BA (preferably) with experience across Advice and Super products (preferable)
- Has some exposure to remediation projects, regulatory alignment or compliance focused initiatives
- Extensive stakeholder engagement capability and ability to navigate across the business quickly
- Good analysis skills to properly frame the scope in question and identify trends and information in data and present findings in a coherent and meaningful way to senior business
- A good understanding of collating data from several sources and extracting key truths will play an essential and large part of the role
Ref: 201 616
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY