Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join a delivery team for a contract through until June 2020 with possible extension.
- Facilitate communication and understanding between project Scrum team and Business
- Gather, analyse and translate functional business requirements into User stories and tasks
- Focus on business needs, engage and assist product owners to synthesise business requirements, write Acceptance criteria for User stories
- Work closely with developers in scrum team to achieve functional and technical goals
- Liaise with other designers, solution architects and other SMEs to understand current and future state system interactions and integration
- Complete User Interface and service design documentation where required
- Assist in test script creation and testing to give hand to test capacity
- Assist the Scrum Master with scrum team sprint planning, any ad hoc tasks and agile ceremonies
Please note due to security clearance requirements only candidates with Australian Citizenship or Australian Permanent Residents (minimum 5 years residency) will be considered.
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts or Elisha Saggar on 3319 7555 for a confidential discussion today quoting reference number 200289