About the Company
Our client is a global IT consulting company that is currently seeking multiple Technical Analysts to form part of a project team that will be working on a key project for a global mining giant. These are initial 3-month contracts based in the heart of the Perth CBD.
About the Role
This initial 4 month opportunity for an accomplished Business Analyst.
This role will be working within the Infrastructure Active Directory space; helping to drive one of our key client engagements based in Perth.
Duties to include
- Involved with the organisation, specification and modelling of the requirements to ensure they are accurate and legible.
- Document requirements in a format which can be easily understood by key stakeholders within the business
- Map requirements to support real business needs
- Assist with project resourcing to deliver project initiatives
- Guide best practices for cloud deployment strategies, workflow and data validation.
- Prepare presentations and exhibits for stakeholders and vendors
- Conduct periodic reporting on workpacks
- Develop a test plan and test cases.
- Assist with testing activities
- Analyse and define security processes.
- Definition of handover to support documentation
- Proven track record as a Business Analyst managing Infrastructure projects
- Strong experience in Active Directory.
- Experience with process automation.
- Strong documentation and written communication skills
- Proven track record as the conduit between IT and the business
- Ability to validate requirements and separate key business requirements.
Looking for your next role within infrastructure business analysis? Work for a highly reputed resources giant within Perth, great location, great offices, great culture.
How to Apply
Pippa Valler (08) 94231403 - (Job reference: 199411)